- PRE-RAPHAELITE FANFARE / NODUS III / LUXOR completed
- Clarinet Concerto commission "Palaeography" completed.
- Quartet commission for Vienna Trombone Quartet Japan Tour
- Anthony G Morris: "Three Aperitifs" for Vibraphone, Violin, Viola and Cello recorded
- Sextet for Wind Quintet and Harp completed - Premier Juilliard NY Apr.2014
- USA Premiere for NODUS I - International Trumpet Guild 2013 Congress
- NODUS IV "Rajhrad" Live May 2014 - members of Ensemble 1927 - see audio page
agm digital arts manages publishing and rights issues of classical composers and multi-media artists. One of these is Anthony Gustav Morris (see links to compositions on the right).
AGM has designed products and offers consultancy for other companies. This ranges from software design and programming, microphone system design and development, audio systems, surround sound systems for large venues and replay environments for educational usage. (Including ambisonic microphones).
We create and manage many projects. This section deals with activities that are current - recordings - live events and developments that are ongoing. It also has links to videos and information about interviews and educational projects.
agm manages productions of new works for concert, film, video, web, exhibition and other applications. There are some audio examples in the audio section of this website.
agm has a sales department for high quality audio equipment. We are specialised in the discrete supply of complete systems to projects of celebrity clients.
Sometimes associated companies require management and creative expertise in addition to their own resources and AGM is excellently positioned to provide these.
Please note that all of the content on this site is protected by copyright law. All rights reserved copyright ©2010-14 anthony gustav morris - agm digital arts GmbH - Content may not be copied or used in any manner whatsoever without the consent of the copyright owner!